Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weeks 18 & 19

These 2 weeks have brought with it the pregnancy belly...there is absolutely no denying that we are having a baby now! I look like I am carrying around a basketball...Hopefully that is some indication of the mad basketball skills I hope our little boy has.


The hardest thing for us right now is picking out a name... Not so much picking it out but finding time to sit down and talk about a name...for all of you who are eagerly waiting, I can promise you that we will have a name before Oct 8th. That's the best I can do =)


Besides that this week I woke up to round ligament pains. They are not fun and pretty painful. The only positive thing I can say about them is that thankfully I only have them after I sleep and when I cough or sneeze. And they do mean that my body is preparing for a growing baby!


I made my first baby purchase today. I went to Carter's to pick up some onesies, I really wanted one that said I love mommy, and was about to check out when I seen an I love dad one in Duke blue, so I had to get it... Baby boy stuff is always baby blue so I considered this to be one heck of a find. I put the mommy one back and surprised Darrell with the daddy one when he got home from work. I must say, I am really impressed that it took me over 4 months to make a baby purchase though.


Pictures below, and please continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment