Saturday, July 14, 2012

27 Weeks

It has been forever.....I know! The heat has taken its toll on this pregnant lady. Otherwise there has been no real different news in the last few weeks.


My quality of sleep really stinks...I spend most nights aching with leg cramps, peeing, and being woke up by a kicking baby... I wouldn't change the kicking part for the world!!! The rest of it, I just keep telling myself we are getting a little bit closer everyday!


Baby Southern is VERY active!! Not only can you feel him move...anytime he moves you can see it, because my whole belly moves. I have been talking to people and suddenly my belly starts jerking around and they are like WHOA, was that your baby?! So he doesn't seem to be bashful!


I feel him mostly when I am still. When I am up and about I think I am too distracted to pay attention. And I especially feel him when I get hungry, he kicks me too death!


My feet occasionally swell when I am out in the heat or on them longer than normal, unless I am wearing tennis shoes.


It's getting a little harder to maneuver this belly. My sweet sweet Mama painted my toe nails for me this past weekend because it's hard for me to get to my toes. =)


We finally got all of the baby furniture put together! Actually, my husband and my daddy did! Thank God for them!


We bought a TON of clothes from a girl at work, Sara, and Baby Southern is now clothed for the first year of his life! I hardly have room to store all of the clothes. We also bought a nice car seat and stroller from Darrell's cousins Kevin and Margaret. Everything is slowly coming together. We even have a small list of names that we are deciding on.


Cameron loves the baby right now. He constantly lays, sniffs, and licks my belly. He's not used to Mama having this big ole belly, so I'm not so sure he's got it all figured out yet. Hopefully he won't have too much trouble adjusting when the baby comes...


It's hard to believe that we are already at the 7 month mark...this pregnancy is flying by...our little bundle of joy will be here before we know it...thank you so much for all of the prayers and continue to pray for us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment