Monday, July 11, 2011

7 months!

Today marks the 7th month that I have been married to my wonderful husband!  In honor I'm sharing a few pictures of our journey together.

Engaged!!!!
Darrell proposed at the All Star Race in Charlotte in 2009.  He was very sneaky & had me pulled on stage to answer racing questions.  When I turned around for the next guy to ask me a question, there was Darrell on one knee.  The rest is history.


Wedding Preparation
This is one of my favorite engagement pictures.  It truly captured how we (usually) are when we're together.  Darrell can make me laugh like no other.  He is truly, my best friend.


You may kiss the bride!
Sealing our committments to one another!


Mr. & Mrs. Southern
It took me a little while to get used to being a "Southern."  Wouldn't trade it for the world!


Wedded Bliss

Now, we are just enjoying being married!!  We are constantly being asked how we like married life, and it is truly absolutely wonderful.  That doesn't mean it's always easy.  We put a lot of work into making our marriage work.  There is a lot of compromising, a lot of give, a lot of take, a lot of finding a happy medium.  I couldn't think of any better person to be my other half, than Darrell. 

May you all find as much happiness in a soul mate as I have. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment