Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 15

This week has been exciting!  I have craved nothing but fruit and
vegetables this week!  Specifically, I love the little cherry
tomatoes.  I can eat them like I am eating potato chips!  My parents
even planted some for their grandbaby to enjoy one day! (Did I
mention, this baby is going to be SO spoiled, between all the
grandparents!?)

I feel my stomach getting bigger...literally.  Sometimes my stomach
will be sore to touch or just sore in general.  This is when I know I
am growing.  I just rub oil on it and pray for no stretch marks.  How
awesome it is to have this experience though....even a stretch mark
wouldn't matter.  =)

I feel like my biggest accomplishment is sleeping so GOOD at night!
For a while I was waking up at 3 am every single night without being
able to go back to sleep.  My doctor told me I could take some
benedryl to help me sleep.  I took the benedryl and it helped me sleep
until 4am.  I decided for 1 hour it wasn't worth taking medication.
Then suddenly, this week I am sleeping like a rock.  I barely remember
all the times I have to get up and pee.  Thank the Lord!





In other news this week, Cameron's woman friend had some puppies!
Dixie gave birth to 3 full blooded registered poodles.  They will be
for sale before long, so email me at jdpsouthern@gmail.com if you are
interested!
Pictures below!




No comments:

Post a Comment