Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weeks 12 & 13

Weeks 12 and 13 have proved to be pretty similar to all the rest of the weeks.  I am honestly blessed to not have any sickness!  This week, my belly feels like it has doubled in size.  I actually feel pregnant versus just chubby.  Last weekend, when Darrell and I went grocery shopping I passed by the Lucky Charms and I HAD to have them!  I ate a bowl as soon as we got home and then I ate another bowl after dinner!  The only other food I craved was pepperoncini peppers.  I buy them by the jar anyway and put them on salads, but this week I ate what was left in the jars and proceeded to drink all of the juice out of the jar...i have NEVER done that.  It satisfied me though! 


The only other major change is the amount of times I potty during the night!  I made the mistake on Sunday of eating a late dinner and I drank a glass of apple juice.  I got up about 13 times in the middle of the night to pee...NEVER again.  It made for a very long Monday yesterday.


Our next check up is a week April 10th.  Prayers requested! 


As promised, our first pregnant picture:



I hope you all have a great Easter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment