Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 11

Week 11 seems to have brought with it a burst of energy.  I can actually stay up past 8pm!  With that being said, once I fall asleep, I dream all night, very vividly, and I can remember every detail about every dream.

I also started wearing some of my maternity pants this week.  They are a little big right now, but my regular pants are a little small.  I’m in between I guess.  But the maternity pants are so so so so so much more comfortable.  I don’t really feel very pregnant when I look at my stomach.  I feel fat!  There’s not a real round belly, just extra flab I feel like.  I always thought I would take pictures of myself every week of my pregnancy…to be honest, I haven’t really wanted to!  I am going to start though.  One day, I will enjoy it.  One day, when my belly is gigantic I will wish to be back to this size.  Ha!

I froze my gym membership this week…which was a pretty hard thing for me to do.  For the first few weeks after finding out I was pregnant, I was way too exhausted to exercise.  I kept telling myself that this would pass and then I could get back to the gym.  Last week, my doctor advised to just stick with walking for right now.  I don’t need a gym membership to walk, so I froze my remaining months there to use after the pregnancy.  Since then, Darrell and I have been walking Cameron every evening for about a mile.  It’s good for Cameron and it’s good for Darrell and I. 

As always, thank you for the continued prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment