Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 10

Today was our first doctor's appointment at the OB and it was surreal!!  Words cannot describe how blessed I feel after today!

I was so nervous walking into that doctor's office.  Although I know that anything that happens is God's will, I still get nervous!  They called Darrell and I back for the ultrasound and as soon as they plopped that little stick on my belly and rubbed it around, our baby appeared on the screen.  Then they added sound and we got to hear a HEALTHY heartbeat!  173 beats per minute. 

My mom also went, because Darrell could only come for the ultrasound and then had to go back to work.  We had decided Darrell and I would do the ultrasound together and once we had our moment, my mom could come in.  I told Darrell to go get my Mom so she could come in.  As soon as Darrell walked out of the room, our baby started moving it's arms and legs.  I was in disbelief!  The baby continued to show off until Darrell and my Mom got back in the room.  None of us could believe our eyes!  It was the coolest thing I've seen in my entire life.

 The rest of the day was filled with a lot of tests and a lot of questions.  I have had a rash on my stomach that was spreading to my arms and legs.  That is the reason I was itching SO bad!  I have been waking up in the middle of the night just clawing myself.  The rash is from a reaction to using Palmers Cocoa Butter.  So, no more butter for me and the Dr. prescribed me a cream to make the rash go away!  I can't wait to sleep without waking up itching! 

God is far better to me than I ever deserved.  And today, was a testimony to that!




Thank you all so much for the prayers!!!!  Continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment